Our Contact Details
Name: William Mason, Managing Director
Address: 33-35 Shadwell Street, Birmingham, B4 6HD
We currently collect and process the following information;
1. Personal identifiers and contact information
2. Cookie data
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
1. We have done business in the past or have the potential to do business in the future.
2. You subscribe to any applicable updates from us via the website.
3. You complete the contact form with your information and submit it to us via the website.
We use the information that you have given us in order to process any orders you may place with us and to send any applicable marketing information should the need arise.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are;
1. Your consent. (You can remove your consent at any time by contacting us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. We have a contractual obligation.
3. We have a legal obligation.
4. We have a vital interest.
5. We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep any personal identifiers and/or contact information for 7 years. We will then securely archive your information on our accounting system.
Your data protection rights
- Under data protection law, you have rights including;
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on email@example.com should you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 – ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk